This room is enhanced by a wide variety of natural light, textures and materials. Art, music and movement are at the heart of what we do with our little ones. We encourage your children to follow a daily routine that is displayed in our rooms for parents to view. This routine is flexible and used as a guide that can be fitted in with children’s individual needs. We make use of our large outdoor area, music and artistic activities for a child’s natural curiosity to explore and discover.
Our Teachers are
Play based with Reggio Emilia inspired approaches is an inspiring approach to early childhood education. Embracing the TGT values of accessibility and openness, we want to make first-class early childhood education available to all. Our curriculum aims to see each child individually with its own personal learning styles. We nurture the children holistically so that they are confident; have strong social skills and good foundation in literacy and numeracy. This will lay the foundation for their future learning and facilitate their transition to primary school.
Setting childen up for success in life with proven methods
- Long term play, creativity and imagination.
- Freedom to experiment, move, build and fail.
- Inquiry-based learning as a key method.
- Encouragement to interaction and self-expression.
- Emphasis on arts, crafts, music and sports.
- Culture of compassion: social and emotional skills.
- Daily outdoor activities and nature as part of learning.