Here we start to make children aware of the curriculum in a fun and free flow environment. This helps them in their transition to the Butterfly classroom whilst allowing them to have the flexibility to learn at their own pace. Children are exposed to science, music, art and also learn through wonderful role play and life skill experiences.
Our Teachers are
Play based with Reggio Emilia inspired approaches is an inspiring approach to early childhood education. Embracing the TGT values of accessibility and openness, we want to make first-class early childhood education available to all. Our curriculum aims to see each child individually with its own personal learning styles. We nurture the children holistically so that they are confident; have strong social skills and good foundation in literacy and numeracy. This will lay the foundation for their future learning and facilitate their transition to primary school.
Setting childen up for success in life with proven methods
- Long term play, creativity and imagination.
- Freedom to experiment, move, build and fail.
- Inquiry-based learning as a key method.
- Encouragement to interaction and self-expression.
- Emphasis on arts, crafts, music and sports.
- Culture of compassion: social and emotional skills.
- Daily outdoor activities and nature as part of learning.