This room offers children the freedom to experiment, build and explore. The butterfly classroom has its own outdoor reading garden as well as planting area. Natural light and fresh plants and flowers surround our students. Teachers encourage important interactions with their peers, teamwork as well as an emphasis on arts, crafts, music and sports.
Whenever the weather allows we take the learning environment outside so that children can have fresh air and sunlight and still have access to the areas of learning through hands on experimentation..
Our Teachers are
Play based with Reggio Emilia inspired approaches is an inspiring approach to early childhood education. Embracing the TGT values of accessibility and openness, we want to make first-class early childhood education available to all. Our curriculum aims to see each child individually with its own personal learning styles. We nurture the children holistically so that they are confident; have strong social skills and good foundation in literacy and numeracy. This will lay the foundation for their future learning and facilitate their transition to primary school.
Setting childen up for success in life with proven methods
- Long term play, creativity and imagination.
- Freedom to experiment, move, build and fail.
- Inquiry-based learning as a key method.
- Encouragement to interaction and self-expression.
- Emphasis on arts, crafts, music and sports.
- Culture of compassion: social and emotional skills.
- Daily outdoor activities and nature as part of learning.